Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Currently chatting with luna and guan liang (former classmates pri sch) .
He dont remember me then ask me who are you .
I reply kaiyi -.- then he said i still dont know you .
What what . then say you suddenly change alot lehs.
Then he said i still dont know you . -.-
Still say got older picture . LOL. Who still keeping old picture. ?
:D
Funny larhs.

Me and jingyi while walking to school this morning .
Keep saying : koky never come.
Until they tell us shutup , we still saying -.-

After recess, i change my seating to beside luna.
Until the its time to go back .
But the ms lam dont let us go back .
Cause never hand in chinese book , btw she was not our teacher for chinese.
Then ms sun listen to her , let us all stay back -.-

i was dulan then keep rushing me also no use.
I already rushing, you think i want to stay there forever mehs ?

After all the things , we go coffee shop and blah blah.
i was playing with cigeratte box when mr rumy come.
I didnt know that, luckily didnt seen by him.
BTW , I DID NOT SMOKE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment