Friday, September 5, 2008

Yesterday 4/9


Going to school for homecon lesson.
Ms nadia talking craps , listen listen .
I dont think i listen all the things lorhs.
Btw , we will be having practical on next friday, if we can skip np :D
Jiayous for my pizza (:

then jingyi and luna came my house.
Keep laughing for what ? !
Next time dont bring them come.
I too kind hearted . see them nothing to do , then bring them here.
LOL .

They left . i go play com then after playing i stand the world like rotating.
At any point of time the the HDB is going to drop like that.
I decided not to go np.

My mama wan me to eat what vitamin . (?)
Dont know got help or not. i dont think so (x
i go sleep after that

Today 5/9



Still got , but only a little but it is a rare that i cant go np .
Now i stay at home and waiting for their call and scolding .
And i am not getting mc.
I think is i play too much flipper or what .
I scared of height but i still play -.-
Now become like that.
But the timing was right yeahs ?
;D
Go bath and eat my lunch .
Jiayous luna and wenyu for your second drill test.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment