Monday, September 8, 2008

Jingyi was emoing while i was using my handphone -.-

Peiying jio me out , but i did not go .
As a sick one should stay at home.
In fact i have recover from my fever on sunday .
But dont know why , and i dont wish to let it happen again .
Sunday afternoon , i was having fever.
No matter what i chiong finish my leftover homework .
Although i was tired. After eating pill , went sleep @ 8 plus :D

But was being disturb halfway , cause my sis came back late form work crying .
At work not sucessful :D
Sadded , actually i dont know anything.
Then i sat at the sofa using a cloth with ice put on my forehead and listen .

Today :D

Went to school , and blahblah.
Still waiting for them at interchange they are always late -.-
Chat Chat on bus.
I keep falling onto peiying , lost my balance -.-

In school , boring but still must study .
Later i going to revise. And i aim for a A/B for maths.
:D JIAYOUS.

Was tired on the afternoon , keep wanting to take bus.
Thank for the sweets , sandra .
Bused home after that .

No comments:

Post a Comment