Thursday, September 18, 2008

LOL, today i was sleeping during science and geography lesson.
Just when i was about to sleep , my file nearly slide off the table -.-
Teacher knows i am sleeping , she dont cares :D

Quite many funny things happen .
Cause shobana was smiling to me ?
wahh, so scary , cant look at her anymore :D

Chinese lesson , teacher confiscated my chenyu book .
Cause i copy infornt of her -.-

Koky go recycled 2E5 history files away.
I wan sue her ?!

Then how to study for end of year ?
Throw our files away .

Then after school have geography lesson.
Till 4 like that ?
Go to causeway after that.
They just keep saying scissors ? Wan jio him , gogo .
I wont stop you all :D
I am a kind person cause i buy pink dolphin :D

Pink dolphin came out
because half of the money of the selling price will be donated .
So i love to donate money.
Of course i love the drinks.
Wahh, today see so many piglet , omgg, its crazy time :D

Btw, i bought the small piglet and phone strap .
Lala , nice (:
8 Days to my birthday (:

No comments:

Post a Comment