Monday, September 15, 2008

Went back today 8 plus :D
Get scoldings cause i never call back home to tell my mama.
What time i will be coming back .
:D

It is quite a pity that i didnt go w them to celebrate.
I wanted to go but cause of the family gathering .
I cant even go man .
Luna keep persuading , if i did not go for family gathering .
Aunties there will keep gossiping about why i did not go .
:/

Today dry shoot, so enthu going .
But in the end , end up finding the instructor and lesson was boring.
But tomorrow was the actual shoot.

Finally , we get to touch all the guns.
Quite hard to press, still need two fingers -.-

Luna was emo-ing because.
Luna sorry :( , i was crying le, pls forgive me and peiying :(
I REALLY LOVE YOU :(
Pls accept me instead of JINGYI . (:

Hahas, tmr will be e-learning .
But i think i will start my e-learning lesson on this midnight.

I will go buy piglet and phone strap tmr.
Hope can get all kinds of piglet.
So cuteeeee ~ :D
I damn love it man .
Thanks for the card , sandra :D

No comments:

Post a Comment