Thursday, September 11, 2008

YESTERDAY

I fell sick yesterday .
So ate a pill and went on sleeping for a whole day.
But it was after school things :D
At school , i was cold although the sun was blazing hot -.-
I off the fan which is directly blowing on me , *shivering*

And have geography test after school ,
I didnt bring my textbook cause is open book test.
But i still got my worksheets to help me :D .

Ms chong also never come for the english lesson .
She was also sick too .
Wahh, is she infected me or it was me . (?)


TODAY

Was coughing the whole day then no voice . :D
Qiyin : Kaiyi finally one day can stop talking .
LOL, she very happy one.

Luna bad girl sia , never do all the english assignments.
QIYIN TOOS :P .
Being scolded , then blah blah.
After that PE lesson.
This time PISTOL vs WOLFS .
4:8 Wolfs wins -.-
Never mind but really pistol have improved.
Probably of me , luna and qiyin they become hyper , scored 4 goals at once .
Cause the first round before the break , they didnt score any goal .
Nevermind i am the CAPTAIN :D

After school , homecon practical .
I was like making a mess the homecon room.
Flour all over the table.
But at least my pizza is sucessful . :D

And the mathias , dont think you dont look like anything.
Keep calling me potato , you suasage mouth larh.
Big, hot red one :D

Bused w jingyi luna and peiying.
Then bused alone alone.
Hate the woman on bus, :X

To weilin :
Please stop saying me and weilun le .
I told him ages ago that i dont like him .
AND you dont have any right to say i hua chi .
AND say me mad over weilun.
PAISEH, if you dont know i dont like weilun LE .

No comments:

Post a Comment