Friday, September 26, 2008

Had my chinese today , one word to describe . DIFFICULT .
But i really had a good birthday .
From th morning getting th puzzle is BIG and i had to carry around. '
I know peiying all them because of me spent alot of time to make the puzzle .
Make a card.
Qiyin who make a birthday cake and a cert , yeah , cute :D
I didnt get a cake face in the end :D
So colourful sia.

Thanks to peiying jingyi luna and sandra , i know you all make a cake alot of times.
Also pek chek already . :D



They wanted to cover my face w the cake but due to some problem .
They did not :D







The card they done w alot of my stupid photos :D



We went cresent park playing :D


Thanks to peiying ; luna ; jingyi ; qiyin ; wayne ; yuanyu ;
stall1 auntie ; brenda ;grace ; grace lee ; charmaine
; xinru ; geoktheng ; junlong ; junliang ; weilun ; ong boonhao
; raymond ;xiaoqian ; jiahui ; roxanne ; jinping

For the presents, birthday wishes and your efforts AND MONEY :D

I'm not (NICK) open one , i got name CHENGKAIYI .

No comments:

Post a Comment