Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yesterday while browsing through the section of teenage.
Under friends and family column , i found my NAME -.-

Written .
To : S.K.Y.
Hey kaiyi , happy bdae , although tis a abit earli .
sorry for what i did bit it is 4de sake of you happy bdae.
From : F.L.Y

I WAS WONDERING WHAT THIS ONE IS TALKING ABOUT ?
And how this ppl know i am si .kai.yi
I thought only some people know i have this stupid name .
Goh yin ching who gave me this luna peiying jingyi .
But this is too concidence , same birthday month ,same nick , same name -.-

But maybe this one is talking about others -.-
Next time write full name horhs.
Write kaiyi will be mistaken , okay !

I gonna start to study history and geography :D .
So guai of me .
Go memorise whole things.

Yesterday doing the art , hand pain .
I color till hard one , without any white spaces in between the colourings.
But this only prepatory work , but still got marks.
I hope the final work will be as good as this .
Cause the time is way too little. I waste one of my paper and time.
My theme was nightmare.
While drawing a owl on a tree, it make that kind of scary effect.
( dont think farfar -.- )
Suddenly i think of nightmare is during night . ( i color till very colourful )
Cause night everthings seems to be black -.-
Not afternoon , i throw away that , change the owl to bat. :D
Cause bat is black :D

I should comment on my work .
Is super UBER NICE . :D
No way you all should comment my work okay.
even you want to comment must say NICE :DBye all :D


I wan grow taller than all of you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment