Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just had my english.
Some parts are really easy and my dear luna , she cant do :(
Luna you must jiayou leh , i scared you wont be same class as me next year :(

Comprehension is the most difficult ones followed by summary .
Then compo .
I chose the first question . The question actually have two meanings to it.
But teacher accept both , i asked her :D.

Jing Zhang wor.
:D

During the break go eat , cause it is rare to canteen is not flooded .
Somemore only 45 min ,
Sit there talking to jiahui charmaine qiyin already pass .
Time really flies .
Oh ya , today koky seem to be lost in the jungle.
Never come school for 2 days .
Damn miss her , maybe she got plastic surgery?

Okay okay , dont be so bad yeahs :/

Tomorrow is my birthday :D
Dont create more sins for myself must collect more deeds.
So today during bus flooding period .
I let a place for my junior.
I'm a good senior :)

Stop prasing myself le . OKAY I'M A GOOD SENIOR
No citizen behind the senior pls .

Me and sister photos wan see ?
CHENGWEILIN . Quarrels everyday without fail .
But we still love each other :D
Actually we go make our hair short .

No comments:

Post a Comment