Tuesday, September 16, 2008


I dont rmb posting this photo.
Therefore , here i am posting.
Caption : Sandra closed for cleaning :D

Yesterday stay till midnight , just to wait for all assignments to do .
Me and luna can be counted the earliest ones who reach msn close to midnight :D
So fun sia. I dont feel tired.
But about 1230 i went to sleep .
Cause i scared ghosts ~
I was sitting in the living room playing com alone :(

Cause i tio before , dont dare to tio third time liaos :D

Quite easy some , but some really stupid.
I hate cheng yu lorhs.
Some words cant even be read (?)

Who is the one who invented all this languages ?
But no language we use what to talk , dog language :D

LAME .
Later going to shooting again -.-
My stomach is now grumbling . I haven have my recess lorhs.
Stupid school dont have recess today , :(

Byebye all ,
Gonna have my recess @ admir later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment