Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finally i can write a short post on today .
Quite a short day and after recess we're free ,
Cause all the lessons teacher was malays and they went home.
Free from catching attire by teacher. :D

Change blogskin , they think they see till sian .
I make one , not pink again -.-
Change songs, boring listen one song how many times.
Change links , cause they cant blog hopping around ,
My links is always opening new window.
Change the tagoard smiley .
Cause they cant see clearly the smiley.
So good of me to change all this for you all .
Spent hours can , i can study and do my homeworks . :D


Next i gonna change my friendster skin -.-
BORING .
Cant even play my games today.
I suddenly found out that almost all my cyber web are all in pink :D .
OMG! i gonna change it.
Even the bag i ordered online is pink too .
But pink dont suit me.
:(

Today never bring file . LOL ,
Thursday is the last day to hand it up . :D
Tomorrow is a public holiday , whoooooos ~ :D

Then after go sembawang for a lunch only ?
Bus so far for lunch LOL,
Then take mrt home le lorhs.

Bye all .


I GROW TALL LIAOS 160 cm and weight is lower :D

No comments:

Post a Comment