Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Eheh, i didnt bully 'her' okay.
Make 'her' cry .
The sentence above , it is unbelievable -.-

Yesterday :

Lend curved ruler from xinlu and lucky have a graph paper from jiahui . :D
So nice of them :D.
So bad of me to lend all this .

Mock exam , quite easy but just i cant find the ans out.
Burst my brains out :X.

During chinese lesson busy reading books.
MIRACLE . Didnt listen to what teacher really saying .
But still got luna and jiahui beside me .
Jiahui is too busy talking the girl beside her -.-

CE lesson .
Teacher is discussing about class outing after exams .
When exams haven even started . -.-
Af6ter school , luna and jingyi walk till so fast ,
Cant catch up with them .
So me peiying and sandra walk a shortcut still cant catch up :D

After that went home , playplay .
And started doing alot of chinese and a little of english.
Practice makes perfect ?
:D


Today :

Rushed to school .
While walking up to the hall , taking out ties keeping all the things.
Pulling up my socks . Pinning up all my hair .
Tucking in . When it comes to assembly , everyone turns out to be like this ;D.

Survey needed to do again -.-
Quite wuliao . But a question was really interesting .
It is do you feel pround to be in this school ? (disagree) :D

That is the right answer to this question .
Homecon , got back our essay question marks.
I get the top 1.5 /20 .
LOL, for the two stupid long answer i only get 1.5 marks.

I am not happy !
I use correction tape to remove the dot .
Yeah ! i got the top just like this.
So i went up to the teacher's table ,
to show ppl my paper using dont know what and it appear on th screen .

While teacher is marking other ppl correction :D .

English , teacher showed us other ppl essay .
They have a good command of english lorhs.
It is jealousy :D

Nvm , today i should start on my english revision again.
Tomorrow will be the englist test :D

No comments:

Post a Comment