Friday, September 12, 2008

TODAY

Hectic day , cause after school , i had to go home and take my homecon file -.-
Teacher insisted to hand in today .
No choice spending one hour going and coming back . :D
But who tells me to be so unlucky.
Talk without voice halfway and qiyin and grace said it was sexy voice -.-"'

During the CE lesson , teacher was talking about the sec3 combination subjects.
I aim for the option 3 or international class :D.
Damn good man , i know i cant even get good results :D
But still i will study . At least get get a good pass ?

During Science lesson , teacher was teaching about female and male hormones .
When i suddenly thought of ms gan :X
I was thinking , why her male hormones is more than female hormones.
-.- STUPID

Then recess w qiyin, wayne and jiahui .
I continue to eat although i no voice.
Eat anything i want :D.

After all the things is done.
Luna, peiying , jingyi,sandra and me went to KFC and eat.
The girl at the counter gave me extra whipped potato .
Then i change it to fries , lol, extra eat till i was bloated.

Then , luna jingyi peiying went to library to study.
But most probably , i think peiying will be playing :)

I hate the ah nehs on bus (:

No comments:

Post a Comment