Monday, September 29, 2008


the ugly cake -.-


LOL,Heavy bag today .
Like today , they was calling me to get on to the bus .
But i was pulling my bag , cant even take it up -.-

First lesson geography .
Never bring my worksheets but nevermind , teacher never notice that :D
I was taking out my mentos ( like that spell ? ) i bought three.
Eat eat , then i donate to those who are poor , cant even afford that.
And left only one , i THINK so . I am too busy donating.
Dont know on what period but it was during maths lesson .
Always fall asleep , but manage not to be sleepy by playing w luna -.-
Throw paper lo .
Laughing at what ms gan do , laugh laugh . ( she dont even knows . )

During science lesson ,
boys are asking sex topics and teacher talk till sch rules.
LOL, dont know when the kah seng disiao me again -.-
Keep calling my name ,
his paper drop under his own table , call my name -.-
Hope i will pick it up .
Nvm , i have my way to revenge , his paper dont knw how .
Fly * to the floor , i pick it up and keep , wahaahahahahhaha,
Make him say thank you :D so good of me.

I suddenly remembered the orhlangpig.
And please if you are reading this shutup :D.
I dont know how you know so many things about me ,
But just stop annoying ppl . Tagging ppl with my link .
-.- LOL , Please or else if i ever find out who are you .
heheh , you know what will happen .
I RAPE YOU FIRST :P

No comments:

Post a Comment