Sunday, August 10, 2008

Chat with luna this morning for about one hour offline
and online one hour for mapling , i just started today lorhs.
Shall keep it as a secret.
Now i online again to blog .
Chatting with luna about chio bus. :D
Then chat until dota , hacking woonfui account , blahblah.
Just recieved her sms , tell me to see the huang jin lu.
LOL, it has ended when i saw her message.
Cause i missed something. walau , was like i want to see.
Its a must , i want to see !

Before that , received message from peiying.
Asked me want to go cwp and cresent park .
Then got family gathering about each week, then cant go .
I will go tmr , if i can :D

Some more now i need to do the geography project by friday.
Cause got mark , need to do .Yeah, tmr dont have school can stay at home to study science.
Luna also wan to join the mapling.
Yeah, got people play with me le.
Still waiting for more ppl to play with me . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment