Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just ate finish my lunch , go down and buy myself.
Was trying to on the computer, but cannot on.
Was thinking : shit liaos, cant open ,
Wakakakka, but it was on after a few times failure.
Yesterday was the news, Jingyi told me to do so .
Abut the connect Singapore, saw our school de.
But too fast , cant see anything :P
Btw, HAPPY NATIONAL DAY
I saw lots buses coming in the lane.
When only supposed , 913 comes to this lane only.
Flooded with people today .
I want see money not enough , mummy, prom night (movies)




Saw mrs David at the bus
She knew that we were taking a photo of her :D


Dedicated to qiyin, if you , elmo, rules this world.
We might be extinct.
It will be better ifi rule this world and the world will go crazy with me .

No comments:

Post a Comment