Sunday, August 3, 2008

Some neh neh photos :
Lazy post today cause of erzi chuan ran bing.
i gonna forget you, if i could, i'll try my best ;D



Most retard photo :P





[edited]
Because of luna lim's post today , i shall edit my post again.
Saw some funny message.

Guess this word .. Fu*ck Fu*k Fu*k Fu*k send your answer to 78777
and stand to win a ticket to raymond's house. (stupid)
Go his house for what ? See southpark ?
Go cresent park is far more better .

Not to be bad .
But chat about luna , cause she wans her name to be in my post .
LOL, GOT FEE ?
Hahahas. Chat with her just now , and found out that she contracted with HIV.
Omg, cannot stay near her, or else i will died of this toos.
;D . Keep telling me go and die larh. then stop me from saying neh neh.
Say very disgusting . Somemore still laugh at me saying this -.-
She is quite wuliao .
You have no rights from stopping me to say neh neh horh.
LUNA LIM .
Neh neh larhs you . :P

No comments:

Post a Comment