Sunday, August 31, 2008

LOL,forgotten to blog :D
hehehehehe, busy saying her .
Jingyi post let me reflect on what happen ytd.
Super super blur.
Walk to newbie also can nearly make myself fall .
Walk into mrt , walk wrong lan tap my ez-link at wrong place.
And i blame it on the machine.
Laughing at myself ><
everyone also blur with me liao .
Jingyi walk to the wrong place to take mrt.
Peiying nearly fall down while walking on the stairs.
Only the luna is the most awaked one.

Before that we have black bananas meeting with weijie fathin ,weijian .
Left one , syed .
:D
Talk talk , the stupid weijie keep saying me lan or what ,
Like the weijie mehs .
Like a block like that .
Didnt move at all during the meeting.
:D
Fathin keep doing her piano grade zero homework
LOL


Nvm :D byebye .

No comments:

Post a Comment