Monday, August 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO QIYIN


Woke up esp early today , just to give birthday surprise to qiyin and blah .
But she is not surprise at all,
I mearly go scare a uncle who i thought he is qiyin. ?

Yeah, jingyi reminds me , i was screaming like hell when i saw sandra dog.
But after i was okay with the dog's presence.

English presentation , elton was like damn funny,
Many grammar mistake in the slides ,
Whole class was laughing like hell .

Ms chong was sleeping during the literate class.
Cause when mdm su teach , she was sitting on the teacher's table.
Fell asleep just like that.
She dont even what happen , when she actually woke up from her dreams.

The damn ms gan keep telling me to shutup,
when my friends are asking me somthing, lol ,
she should be the one saying to herself , a noisy bee, keep buzzing ~

After maths peer tutoring , go coffeshop eat ,
Prank call ppl , got jiatian , ernest and .. jayho .
It was luna who asked peiying what is jayho 's no.
Then when i saw the message peiying reply .
I thought someone prank call her .
So i called back to the no .
Talk talk , i hang up .
Luna then tell me who is it , damn surprise.



No comments:

Post a Comment