Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wenesday

I think today is finally the last day of malay lesson.
Sorry friends for scaring you all this morning .
I know my face is sibei black , and being so frustrated.
I know you all never seen me being like this.
Hehehehe ,
Before going to mlay lesson.
At coffeeshop playing with fries , yidao's head got fries.
And i can proudly say i PASSED my science .
So happy i got my results .
But at least i wont go NA .


Go sandra house ofter malay lesson .
See see , playing with the wugui myself .
Talk to the wugui .
Named every one as momo .
Momo why you keep playing , let me play.
Peiying : kaiyi , today forgot to eat medicine .
LOL,


Tuesday

Wenyu and sandra went to rebond their hair .
So cute lorhs, waited for about a hour plus ?
Crapping there , playing with all the things.
Somemore they lied to me, say reach liao, go out of the lift.
Stupidly believed them for two times .
Damn stupid sia.



Jingyi singing there , omggg, glass breaking ~
After that go home play sims . :D



To HIM and HER,

Firstly , thank you for letting me to know what you two actually was.
I was surprised ,

Secondly ,( to him )
I can never thought in order to protect 'her' ,
you came up a lie about your friend (dont wan to mention) and told me this.
I wonder why your friend believed in you .
When your friend dont even know what you're up to .

Thirdly , (to her)
If you're really that unhappy with me .
I have no choice.
Cause do you think i'm very happy ?
You asked me , what happen eventually.
Told 'him' and he come scolded me .
Is that what you really want ?
And just stare at me , when im walking pass.
And just because i cant tolerate this kind of ppl .
I writing this to you . You're not happy ,
But i have the right to write here.

Fourthly, (to him)
You have being telling lies to me .
And i still politely talk to you right.
You should thank you me for not being flare up .
And eventually i said sorry to you .
And you use your whatever friends to just cover all the things.
Do you think i know them except for one.
Everything you said you dunno , when you knows everythings .


Fifth

I did not even spread it,
What for spreading it , when it does me harm.
you ('he') said i spread .
Does any of your 'friends' knew ?
Does the sec 2 knew it .
If they knew it , 'she' does not need to ask me , JUST HEAR THE RUMORS.


I regretted in everything i do .
I should not believe in 'her'
I should not said sorry to a liar
I should have seen what 'he' has done .
I should not have said anything to what i see .

No comments:

Post a Comment