Friday, August 15, 2008

I changed my socks , GREY SOCKS.
I change so fast , firstly keep rejecting to grey socks but now different .
I support grey socks , i will buy on monay , maybe two more pairs ?

Jingyi dont wan to change :X.
Luna peiying , wenyu all change , cause i dont want to be left one out.
Jia hui wayne and qiyin will be wearing it and im the only one wearing white socks .
Quite wierd to me.

I was wearing grey socks during the npcc training .
I find the socks so cute lorhs.
Darling , never wait for me sia , just keep on running .
You good .

I nearly slept in the bus lorhs, the bus driver say , we are going to turn ,
Supposedly the bus should continue driving strianght .
Nvm , i get down and walk back , damn tired lorhs.

Before that we went to food court eat ,
Then me and jingyi go buy bubble tea .

Tomorrow going to library , sandra will be studying , me playing

No comments:

Post a Comment