Monday, August 25, 2008


What is the key to open this door ?
( luna have it , and it was on her two hands )


What is this ?
1 ass , 1 cream ?

When we go in this classroom (4-1)
Ms nadia said this is the first class's classroom .
Say we should not spoil any of their things but to admire it .
When she said this .
I was sitting at my place admiring this 1 ass, 1 cream :D

I like siao liaos .
Recess i go buy grey socks again .
Wahhh, suddenyl find the socks damn nice .

Then recess with qiyin , wayne jiahui .
Gossiping around :D.

Yeah, tyhis morning i said "hi" to kok .
So nice of me to say hi when all friends ran away .
LOL, michelle keep saying wah , you very erxin lehs.
I said , this is a form of respect.
(:


Howkiat and me keep quarreling and luna want to stop it.
Its impossible , our last lifetime sure is enemy .
Kah seng is still calling me one cup of kaiyi ?

Maths lesson , teacher taught us probability.
then tell us to toss coins 20 time and blah blah .
Say "lower down your volume , later if drop on the floor is mine . "
I go find one waste paper , crush it and throw on the floor.
Luna pick it up and throw on the floor again .
LOL.

Finally , ICT.
Damn funny larhs. Aldric joker ?
Keep watching xiao xin in youtube . Gonna watch later (:

No comments:

Post a Comment