Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hectic day, and i shall continue to learn speak english always.
Teacher refused to change my seating.
i can't tolerate okay, you disgusting acts -.-
water on my hand, table, chair. omgg.
I think i will go bersek one day, if this reallys continue..
And it was finally malay lesson.
I took my handphone out and listen to music.
I was being abandon and emoing by myself :D
Break during th lesson, lol,
then peiying them go play dont know what game i also play.
My hand kena stretched , become longer ?
Long hands ........
Ndp rehearsal, a little people came. i sian diao when i see th no. of ppl.
I hope sir can let us go home. But cant lorhs.
Still have to continue,

Morning attire check , nadia asked " where's your socks "
Wahahahha, i think i going change to school socks soon.
Stay tune (touch wood) *touch*
After th ndp , go chat with nadia,
She asked me one question , i replied.
Naida gave me th disgusting face, i said , "he very cute what"
She showed me even disgusted face -.-






No comments:

Post a Comment