Thursday, August 7, 2008

Today, forgot to bring thumbdrive.
Came late to school a few mins before we are really late ;D
All was gone, have to redo,
I came across chocolate spa. i take th image. Put it th slide.
Just when i want to showed my 'sucess' to luna .
The computer was SPOILED , (we are in sch computer lab)
Sorry to index no. 15 , cause you cant use th computer .
Just because of th naked girl having chocolate spa.
Sadded, dont cry horhs, i wont see this type of image in sch le.

About th disgusting de acts, luna tell me need talk nicely to him.
LOL, i talk to him about this , he does not even change .
I'm just waste my time, still need to bear with him.

During PE , dont know how charmaine threw th frisbee.
It was stucked under th ms gan car lorhs.

Nvm, gonna sleep early today, tmr need wake up early for NDP

No comments:

Post a Comment