Monday, August 4, 2008

What a tired day, rehearsal five times ?
Leg was tired and was being squeezed by th malay guy .
Cause he see a seat which no one seat.
He sat down and no space at th peiying there.
Keep squeezing me.
Thinking i wan get out, then too squeezy cant get out.
LOL.
Finally finish then go eat KFC then go home le.
Wah , tmr still got school , nehneh shall stop this

Kok was inspecting th canteen .
Her future ? Cleaner ? wahahahahaha .
I went beside her , stand for a few seconds .
I realised she is as tall as me ;P
Wahahahaha , so happy , someday i will be taller than her.

Tmr has a math and english test.
Was like omg, need study for my math or else i will fail.
So many things need to remember.
I dont have super memory.
I dont wan fail , at least a pass ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment