Thursday, August 28, 2008

Do you know the ugly side of me ?
LOLLOLs.

Happy three (:

I think going to do project at cwp with weijie , fathin , me on saturday.

LOLs , Tmr teacher's day
I wont give teacher present .
Everyday catch my attire who wan give (:

I go buy shoes ytd , and chocolatesssss.
Today got back progress report then see see.
At least better than my previous results.

My science pass overall .
Scince teacher praised me :D.
Damn happy about it .
Shall work harder . continue to study.
go sandra house after that.
Play play .

* i patch with my darling liaos (:
Next post will have more pics
Edited again.
Just to say npcc sucks .
Just because you gave me the form do you think i will go ?
It is suspension of cca not continuing of cca horh.
Somemore it is till very late .
People will have time to go ?
Everytime suck up ppl holiday .
PLs if you're unhappy .
I CAN TELL YOU , I'M MORE UNHAPPY.

-Let us go home at only 0630 .
( unpunctual when form says 0600 / 0530)
-A little time for us to change
(1245 - 1340)
(Enough time to change plus eat? , sorry horh , do you think teacher will lets us off early ?)
-Training everytime
(Doing the same drills over and over,somemore say our standard low )
-Compare us w sec ones
( i dont see sec one are any better than us)
-Always fall in FULL-U
( dont you feel hot wearing it.? )
-Change to pt kit time
( say we bargain, but why do we bargain ?)
(cause we know we're going to be late!)


* this form is i tear .
Enough of saying this .

No comments:

Post a Comment