Friday, August 29, 2008





Happy day today lurhs.
Hahas , btw happy teachers day .
Some toot photos up there.
The last one is the peiying go sit between my legs, so pervertic.
(:
LOL, let you all laugh.
Now my mama is talking about letting me to have tuition again.
Cause my results. But i dont think teacher nowadays are good.
Book also need i buy my own , only use our book then like that teach do finish.
Tuition is all about this-.-

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY.
Went back to my former pri school .
Met a few of my old pri friends .
And now they are taller than me .
When they used to be shorter than me is pri sch yeah ?
When i stand beside them always feel that insulted -.-
i will remember this tall friends i used to have (:

Our class has also made a party thats really impressed ms nadia.
Thanks to jin ping and lydia for doing all this (:
The t-shirt you all made , is real nice.
And we actually can use this idea to make class tee.
:D

Next is picture again .
Peiying tell me to upload this . :D


this is quite stupid :)


A random shot taken by jingyi


Middle finger points to wugui (:


Our very man-female co form teacher - ms gan





This pic shall end the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment