Thursday, August 14, 2008

No announcement made on the notice board and i shall not go for tomorrow.

Finally, today dont have attire check .
If not i would really need to pull my socks super high.
And half of our class is already wearing grey socks .
Ugly socks the school made , all my friends
except me and luna haven tio caught, i mean in our class.
One day , i might be wearing the ugly grey socks around.

During english lesson , english teacher never.
Somemore got homework lorhs, nvm , have to do it :D.
Science lesson , i want to sleep ~
Math lesson , i want to sleep ~

Eat sweet , strong mints. Stuff two inside.
Wahhhhhhh, super cool ~
I think teacher is aiming for me to change socks.
nononononono , i not going to let her do that ,
Pull high high see how she wants me to change , NO REASON
wkakakaka,

No comments:

Post a Comment