Sunday, August 17, 2008


Its hump ??
Quite a boring day and i suddenly remembered one thing.
Damn pissed off yesterday just because of a mother and her daughter .

Her daughter went go pluck the flowers left it on the bench .
And went away .
And her daughter still expects the flowers will be on the bench forever.
My darling and lifa was seating there.
And i was playing with the flower.

I threw away some of it.
Cause i dont even know who pluck it.
The mother and daughter came infront of me .
Say , oh , jiejie you also like the flowers .
I dont know what happen so smiled to them .
And they went away and took all the flowers.
Sit there quite a time .
They came back again -.-
And want a apology from me to her daughter.

I was like lol, who knows the flowers is yours.
Anw if you wants it , you should have taken it long ago .
You should not the pluck the flowers anw,

Dulaned le. So i said sorry to them if not they keep forcing me .
Like i own them .
Even i did not took it , others will throw it into rubbish bin . ?


Okay now i should go watch xiao xin le.
Haven finish watching :D

No comments:

Post a Comment